Let us give your business a boost
of Social Posts
Yes! These social media templates are totally free!
We just need your email to send you these free social media posts that you can customize to fit your brand.
If you liked these templates, but you still don't have a lot of time to be managing your local business' social media pages, contact us so we can get started taking care of it for you!
Other ideas of what to post on your local trades business social media page:
- Before and after photos of completed projects. People love these! Try to take both pictures from the same place/angle.
- Behind-the-scenes shots of your team in action. REELS are great for this!
- Videos or photo slideshows that highlight the transformation of a space. Even better: time lapse!
tips & how-to guides
- Informative posts with tips on home maintenance, such as how to light your pilot light on your furnace or how to winterize your sprinklers yourself.
- How-to guides for small DIY projects, like "How to Build an Outdoor Garden Box."
- Video tutorials demonstrating common repair or maintenance tasks.
- Share reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Showcase before-and-after photos along with customer feedback.
- Highlight seasonal services or promotions, such as a discount on furnace replacement in winter.
- Introduce your owner & team member with photos and brief "about us" blurbs. Make yourselves relatable to your audience.
- Share your experience aand how long you've been working in your trade.
- Posting memes related to your industry is a great way to induce engagement with your audience.
- Memes and jokes gives you a more friendly, approachable vibe on social media.
- For much the same reason as memes or jokes, posting inspirational quotes can inspire your audience and boost engagement on your social media account. When people start liking or commenting more, they will see your other promotional posts more often.
fun facts & trivia
- Share interesting facts related to your trade or the history of your business.
- Create social media contests with trade-related trivia questions.
- Posting photos of something cute, like young children or pets, can boost engagement as well. Just make sure you relate it to your trades business. For example, if you have a sprinkler company, you can post a video of kids and puppies playing in the sprinklers in the summer.
More tips for your business' social media: There are many different ideas of what to post on social media. For a local trades business, you probably don't need to be posting every day; just enough that your potential customers can check you out, see your recent jobs, and follow you on social media if they are interested in future services. Social media ads are also typically less expensive per click than google ads.